MAGPUL MS1 MS4 AdapterThe Magpul MS1 MS4 Adapter is meant to be used with the Magpul MS1 Sling system to aid a user in creating his or her own custom sling. The Magpul MS1 MS4 Adapter can also be used with slings from other manufacturers.
The Magpul MS1 MS4 Adapter Simplified:
The Magpul MS4 Dual QD Shackle (female) section of the adapter allows you the option of connecting a QD Swivel (ambidextrously) to the adapter to create a single point sling.
The Magpul MS1 MS4 Adapter is made from Melonite and manganese-phosphate finished steel with custom snag-free and high durability 1-1/4? webbing.
Made in U.S.A.
Features of the MAGPUL MS1 MS4 Adapter:
- Combine with the MS1 Sling (MAG513) or MS1 Padded Sling (MAG545) and QD Sling Swivel (MAG540) or QDM Sling Swivel (MAG543) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened Melonite and manganese phosphate finished steel
- QD Sling Swivels and ambidextrous QD shackle allows easy convertability and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
Sling Assembly Mounting for MAGPUL MS1 MS4 Adapter:REAR -
- Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- Using optional QD Sling Swivel, compatible with the Magpul RSA® QD and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as most other push-button QD sockets for use in two-point mode.