Magpul MOE M-LOK CARBINE LENGTH HAND GUARD AR15The Magpul MOE M-LOK CARBINE LENGTH HAND GUARD fits AR15/M4 compatible weapons equipped with carbine length gas systems. The Magpul MOE M-LOK CARBINE LENGTH HAND GUARD is lightweight and modular. Attach accessories (such as M-LOK AFG, M-LOK MVG, or the M-LOK Hand Stop Kit) directly to M-LOK slots. You’ll shed the ounces off of your weapon while gaining the “Unfair Advantage” that Magpul provides. NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Carbine Length Hand Guard is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring. Attach rock solid M-LOK rails, from any manufacturer, to add picatinny accessories to your Magpul MOE M-LOK CARBINE LENGTH HAND GUARD. The Magpul MOE M-LOK CARBINE LENGTH HAND GUARD is constructed of heat resistant polymer. The front extension and lower lip of the hand guard are nice features to keep your hand away from the business end of your weapon. Made in U.S.A.
Features of the Magpul MOE M-LOK CARBINE LENGTH HAND GUARD
- Replaces standard USGI type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
Specifications for the Magpul MOE M-LOK CARBINE LENGTH HAND GUARD
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product