Magpul Bipod for M-LOK
This product ships free.
The Magpul Bipod for M-LOK is exceptionally strong, versatile and packed with many features usually found on much higher priced bipods. This bipod fits M-LOK handguards. A lot of thought went into the design and construction of the Magpul Bipods. Made to last a lifetime, these bipods are lightweight but very rugged. Adjusting and deploying the Magpul Bipod is real quick and easy; allowing for one-handed adjustments.
Lightweight and Durable
- Just over 11 oz.
- Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Stainless steel internals and injection-molded reinforced polymer
Adjustable and Easy to Use
- Spring-tensioned legs stow neatly forward and snap down and lock in place with one hand.
- Legs extend a full four inches from 6.3" to 10.3"
- 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan controlled by glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob
- Ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality
Streamlined and Unobtrusive
- Legs fit neatly under barrel at just under 2.3" deep and 3.3" wide.
- Soft rubber bipod locking knob cap
- Non-marring forward rest while bipod is folded
- Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet. Except for the Atlas 5-H style
Made in the USA
E.A.R - Export Administration Regulation controlled product