Magpul ACS Carbine Stock
Similar to the Magpul CTR®, the Magpul ACS Carbine Stock also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. The Magpul ACS Carbine Stock features dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options.
Features of the Magpul ACS Carbine Stock
- The Magpul ACS Carbine Stock comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad (additional thicknesses available) which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others.
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located (one on the left and one on the right sides of the stock)
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP-QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments