GG&G, Inc., Sight, Front Flip-up for Dovetail Gas Blocks, Fits AR-15, Black, Spring Actuated, A2 Flip-up Rear GGG-1297
The GG&G Bolt On Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block is a top of the line, easy-to-install, flip up front sight gas block system. The Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block is secured in place by a Tri-Point clamping system guaranteeing consistent accuracy and trouble free operation in all tactical environments.
AR BOLT ON FLIP UP FRONT SIGHT GAS BLOCK SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
- Designed and manufactured for rugged use.
- Important: Will only fit barrels with a diameter of .750".
- Equipped with a spring loaded, positive wedge lock locking system that keeps the front sight in the locked, upright position.
- As a method of standardization the M16A2 square front post is used, which is fully adjustable for elevation zero.
- The clamp on front sight locking system is designed to be operated with the off-hand so that the fire control hand does not need to be removed from the weapons fire control system to deploy or lower the sight.
- It comes equipped with a standard 1 1/4", ambidextrous sling swivel that attaches to the side of the gas block.
- There is an optional ambidextrous 1 1/2" long MIL-STD-1913 dovetail rail for mounting flashlights, LAM's and other accessories onto the gas block base.
- The sight will accept A1, A2 and most Tritium front sight posts.
- Serrated protective ears aid in raising and lowering the sight stem.
- The Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block System incorporates a sculpted finger groove design that is ergonomic and quickly deployable.
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from solid 4140 chrome moly billet steel with hardened wear points.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated to provide a non-reflective, corrosion resistant matte black finish meeting Mil-Spec requirements.
- Weight: With installed swivel 7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!