GG&G, Inc., End-Plate Sling Attachment, Fits AR-15, Black Finish GGG-1130
RECEIVER END PLATE REAR SLING ATTACHMENT FOR FIXED STOCKS:
Tactical slings attached to shoulder-mounted weapons at a single mounting point, without the use of the front sling swivel, are extremely popular in both military and law enforcement special operations. These systems permit the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "slice the pie" at doorways and to move around corners, whether they are on the right or left side, without "telegraphing" the operator's presence. For federal or military orders the NSN number is NSN 1005-01-527-6332.
RECEIVER END PLATE SLING ADAPTER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy to install.
- Fits A1 or A2 fixed buttstocks.
- Rectangular right hand or left hand versions available.
- Rectangular version for sling webbing up to 1 1/4-inch wide.
- Looped version for HK or MASH Hook Style slings (Right hand only).
- Attachments kept low so they don't interfere with the charging handle or forward assist.
- Perfect factory replacement receiver end plate.
- Supplied with longer buttstock screw and adapter spacer.
- All edges have been de-burred to protect the operator.
- Material: 7075 billet aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Less than 1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men and Women Proud To Be Americans!