GG&G Flip Up Front Sight For AR-15 Dovetailed Gas Blocks GGG-1023 GGG-1023
FLIP UP FRONT SIGHT FOR DOVETAILED GAS BLOCKS:
Many shooters feel that the standard AR-15 removable front sights are too cumbersome to use, too easily misplaced, and distracting when optical sights are deployed. The GG&G Flip Up Front Sight for AR-15 Dovetailed Gas Blockshas been developed as an easy-to-install, lightweight, rapidly deployable flip up front sight with a mechanical locking detent system.
FLIP UP FRONT SIGHT FOR DOVETAILED GAS BLOCKS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy installation to common dovetails or MIL-STD-1913 dovetails.
- To ensure flexibility, we use standard military sight components in this combat ready sight.
- The push button mechanical locking detent system allows for instant raising or lowering of the sight, while keeping the stem firmly locked into position when deployed.
- Gripping serrations are provided on the protective ears to easily raise or lower the sight assembly in combat environments.
- When used on a lowered railed gas block, the front sight stem provides the same height as the original AR-15/M16 front sight.
- Compatible with A1, A2 and most Tritium front sight posts.
- The Flip Up Front Sight for AR-15 Dovetailed Gas Blocks is compatible with DPMS LR series rifles.
- As an ordering option, a Trijicon Tritium Green Front Sight post can be ordered with the sight.
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooter's safety.
- Material: The GG&G Flip Up Front Sight for Dovetailed Gas Blocks is manufactured from solid billet 4140 chrome moly steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated to provide a non-reflective, corrosion resistant matte black finish meeting Mil-Spec requirements.
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Warranty: Liftime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!