GG&G EOTECH Scope Accucam Quick Detach Mounting System For the 511, 512, 551 AND 552 GGG-1190
Having a primary optic with the capability to be quickly attached and detached from a weapon system, while still maintaining "on target" repeatability, provides a degree of tactical flexibility highly valued in urban combat. The rugged EOTech holographic sights are excellent choices for a "red dot" optic. However unless you're using the Accucam QD Locking Lever System, adding some type of quick detach mechanism means mounting the sight on top of some other mounting platform that raised the EOTech at least another 1/2" above the bore, adversely affecting cheek weld.
EOTECH SCOPE ACCUCAM QUICK DETACH MOUNTING SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Easily installed in less that 10 minutes.
- Because it replaces the existing screw and thumbnut mounting system, it does not add any height to the optic and maintains an absolute co-witness with back up iron sights. The GG&G EOTech Accucam QD Mounting System is patented and is the only QD Lever System available today that does not add height to the EOTech. It basically retrofits directly to the body of the EOTech.
- Mounts directly to the factory protective hood and interfaces with the scope's mounting sidebar.
- U.S. and U.K. military adopted, NSN# 1240 99 696 3341.
- The Accucam QD mechanism allows the end user to quickly switch between optics and still maintain 1/2 MOA repeatability.
- The unique finger loop design of the locking lever is virtually snag proof and is fast and easy to operate-even with a gloved hand.
- Accucam QD system is fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec MIL-STD-1913 dovetail rails.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Not recommended for .50 BMG or LMG recoil.
- Materials: The Accucam Locking Lever system is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated matte black to Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!