Important: The Tac Pad Will Not Fit The Benelli Super Black Eagle II With 3.5" Chamber.
GG&G Benelli Tactical Bolt Release Pad for M1, M2, M3 Benelli Shotguns Black
BENELLI TACTICAL BOLT RELEASE FOR THE M1, M2, AND M3 BENELLI SHOTGUNS:
During the high stress encountered in most tactical environments, it's extremely difficult to locate by feel the small bolt release button found on the Benelli M1 Super 90, M2, M3 and the M3 Super 90. To improve tactile recognition, we developed an oversize tactical Benelli bolt release pad for these popular shotguns. The Benelli bolt release is an accessory that could very well save your life in a fire fight. You can now personalize your Benelli with custom colored tactical bolt release pads.
BENELLI TACTICAL BOLT RELEASE SPECIFICATIONS:
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- The GG&G Benelli Tac Pad is manufactured to not rotate as other pads in the market place do.
- The Benelli Bolt Release Pad is very easy to install. Installation only requires basic tools and mechanical skills.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- The price includes a new factory Benelli carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad. You do not have to drill and tap any item in this kit.
- Available in four custom colors.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Benelli Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8".
- Finish: Anodized in four custom colors.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.