GG&G ACCUCAM Quick Detach ACOG Mounting Base GGG-1192
With the development of our Accucam Quick Detach Locking Lever System, GG&G is now able to manufacture a full line of QD mounts that allow the primary optic to be attached and detached from the weapons system. This provides the shooter a degree of tactical flexibility highly valued in the urban combat environment. The GG&G Accucam Quick Detach ACOG mount allows the end user the ability to quickly switch between optics and still maintain "on target" repeatability. The Trijicon ACOG is a rugged optic and has an excellent reputation for durability, however should the ACOG fail, end users can quickly remove the ACOG and deploy the weapon's back up iron sight.
ACOG QD MOUNTING BASE SPECIFICATIONS:
Using the GG&G Accucam QD ACOG Mount, the optic can be quickly installed or removed from your weapon by rotating the Accucam Cam lever to the locked or unlocked position. The Accucam ACOG QD mount allows the end user to quickly switch between optics and still maintain "on target" repeatability.
- Easily installs.
- The Accucam Locking Lever System has shown to be repeatable to 1/2 MOA.
- The QD Mount is fully adjustable to fit Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 dovetails.
- The unique design allows you to adjust the tension to accommodate out-of-spec or worn dovetails.
- The ergonomic finger loop of the lever is easily operated, even with a gloved hand, and the round design is virtually snag proof.
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooter's safety.
- Body Material: The Accucam Quick Detach ACOG mounting base is manufactured from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Body Finish: Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Accucam Material: The Accucam mechanism is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel.
- Accucam Finish: Manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In American By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!