GG&G, Inc., Sight, Same Plane Aperture, Fits Picatinny, Black GGG-1005SA
SPRING ACTUATED A2 BACK UP IRON SIGHT
The GG&G A2 Spring Actuated BUIS (back Up Iron Sight) is the latest evolution in our BUIS product line. Many military and law enforcement operators have requested that we manufacture an A2 BUIS that deploys with just a push of the button. The unique and proprietary design of this mechanism allows the actuator spring and mechanical components to be captivated and not exposed to environmental elements.
SPRING ACTUATED A2 BACK UP IRON SIGHT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easily installs onto Mil-Std-1913 Dovetail rail.
- The sight presents a low profile when in the down position, allowing clearance for most optics.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism with counter sunk crossbolt to eliminate snags.
- The Spring Actuated A2 Black Up Iron Sight quickly springs into an on target position with just the push of the actuator button, locking solidly into the upright position. Another push of the button and the lock is released allowing the sight to be placed in the down position.
- The SA A2 Black Up Iron Sight cannot be folded down without depressing the actuator button located on the left side of the sight base, eliminating the possibility of accidentally lowering the sight.
- Can be used as a stand-alone sight, in conjunction with GG&G interface rails, or as a True Center co-witness iron sight with most red dot optics.
- The A2 Back Up Rear Sight features the standard military A2-style double peep aperture allowing for end user known point of impact.
- The sight has full windage adjustment with a tactile windage knob and windage screw.
- Windage knob click provides approximately 0.48 MOA change when mounted on the 20" AR-15 rifle and about 0.65 MOA on the 14.5" M4 carbine.
- Initial elevation zero on the sight is set by adjusting the weapons front sight post.
- Height in the upright position is 1.400" and in the fold down position is .720".
- The A2 Spring Actuated Back Up Iron Sight is compatible with all GG&G Flip up front sights
- Ordering options include requesting the XS same plane aperture as a substitute for the standard A2 aperture, or a Trijicon Green Tritium aperture. Both are factory installed for you.
- All edges have been deburred and softened to protect the shooter.
- Material: The sight body and sight stem are manufactured from billet 6061 T6-aluminum.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
As an option you can request the XS same plane aperture, or the Trijicon Green Tritium aperture be substituted for the A2 aperture. They will be factory installed when you order the GG&G Spring Actuated A2 BUIS.
Made in the USA!