Daniel Defense, Slim Rail 12.0", Rifle Length, Free Floating Barrel Design, Black Finish 01-147-02038
The SLiM Rail from Daniel Defense utilizes the KeyMod accessory attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories that offers outstanding “return-to-zero” when accessories are removed and reinstalled. The SLiM Rail features the battle-proven “Bolt-Up System” which provides modern flat-top upper receivers with a free-floating, continuous, uninterrupted upper rail platform and allows for simplified alignment to the host weapon upper receiver. Ambidextrous sling swivel attachment points are integrated into both the left and right side rails at 1 and 11 o’clock. The SLiM Rail can be used with a low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, or mid-length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free-Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions
- Ambidextrous Sling Swivel Attachment Points at 1 and 11 o’clock
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 9.1 oz
- Weight Installed = 10.8 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Rail Length = 12.43"
- Width = 1.74"
- Height = 2.09"
- Inside Diameter = 1.08"
- Barrel Nut = Steel
- Gas System = Rifle
- Free Float = Yes
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)